Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We are moving!

Hey everyone - So much for the bad news about the housing market - my parents sold their house in 8 days and bought another one just a week after that. So, we will be moving from our current basement dwelling into the basement of their new house. The new house has a bigger basement, but it isn't finished, so we will be fixing things up for a little while. I am definitely not complaining though - I am actually looking forward to it. Besides, it's not like we pay rent or anything. Plus, once the bathroom is finished, I won't have to go upstairs to use the bathroom in the middle of the night (pregnancy is wonderful!) Anyway, I will post some pictures of the new house once we move in at the end of this month. Happy packing! Mom and Dad have done a lot of packing already this week and I did 2 boxes today.
I will find out if we are having a boy or a girl on April 21st - so I will post again that day or shortly after!
~Shawn

No comments: