Social Icons

Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

It's a . . . BOY!!






Hey everyone, I promised I would post today, so here it is. I had my 20 week ultrasound this morning and found out we are expecting another boy. This baby moves a lot less than Joseph did in the womb and I am hoping that carries over after birth! He was actually sleeping or something during the ultrasound and I had to laugh to get him to uncross his legs so we could see his "business". Everything looked great and all the measurements were right on target, so we are thankful for that.
We are open to suggestions for boy names! We already have the middle name picked out - Everett for my dad - but are having some trouble thinking of a first name that we feel good about. Feel free to send suggestions our way!
~Shawn


No comments: