Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This one is for Tovah!

I think I am finally done being sick! I have gone 3 days now without feeling nauseated all the time. I started eating sunflower seeds whenever I was sitting around and also drank gatorade and powerade. I also stopped losing weight, which is a good thing, since I had lost about 13 pounds since the beginning of my pregnancy. I can't wait to get our tax return because we are buying a new mattress! We are getting a foam mattress from Ikea and it will be very comfy! I am hoping I will get some better sleep after we get it.

They cancelled school here today because it is -28 with the wind chill. So, Jacob has the day off and went to the gym this morning. I doubt I will leave the house if it stays this cold all day. yuck!

We took some video of Joseph jumping around like a frog and saying "ribbit" - it's pretty cute!

1 comment:

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. How old is Joseph now? That video is so cute. The other night Avery was walking around waving her arms all around. I tried to guess what animal she was until she got frustrated with me and said. " Mommy, I am an octopus." I laughed so hard.