Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick update

I had my 12 week check-up yesterday and heard the babys heartbeat, and that was pretty cool. It is still strange to know a living person is inside me. We are getting a new mattress soon, so I hope that will help me sleep better. Also, we are trying to get Joseph to sleep in his own bed, but he always comes to our bed in the middle of the night and we are both too tired to take him back to his own bed. Joseph is a light sleeper and we are all in the same room, so it's a little difficult to keep him in his own bed. The new bed we are getting is a lot higher off the floor so he might not be able to get up on to it, but, knowing him, he will figure out a way.
I am hoping to post some pictures of the lunar eclipse from last week. My dad took some awesome pictures with his fancy camera, but I still need to download them.
Jacob's birthday is tomorrow and I am hoping that we will be able to have a date night on Friday to celebrate.

1 comment:

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

Shawn????? Where are you???? Just kidding. How are things going? How is Joseph?