Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time Management, or lack thereof

I've noticed something about myself over the last month or so - I am terrible at time management. It's something I used to be really great at - especially when I was in college and working. It was the only way I could get everything done. That's the thing about motherhood - nobody's giving you deadlines for various tasks. My goal is to give myself deadlines and a schedule so I don't end up wasting a bunch of time. Nothing too crazy, but a little bit of structure can go a LONG way. Right now my strategy involves my dry erase calendar with the most important task written down for each day. To others, a to-do list with only 1 item per day may sound like small potatoes, but I think it will keep me in line. Any other suggestions?

No comments: