Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Everybody's pregnant!

Except me. But that's okay. I think it's just something that happens when you're this age. Within 1 month, 5 of my friends announced their pregnancies. Congratulations to ALL of YOU! I'm going to starting knitting and crocheting! My prayers are with those whose babies are already back with Heavenly Father.
Also, I have a new niece. Jared and Allison welcomed Annabelle Yvonne about a month ago. We were able to see her via webcam when she was about 1 day old. Gotta love technology! (They are stationed in Japan)
Mommy-hood, Young Women's, School, and Scentsy are keeping me very busy - which is why I haven't updated for a month! I am working hard, and am trying to get more relaxation time. I did finally see Avatar 3D. It was pretty amazing, even with the predictable plot line.

1 comment:

janabigelow said...

I'm not either! Although you are right! About 95% of the poeple I know are pregnant! It is crazy and there is no way I am planning that anytime soon (if at all)