Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick update

I've been updating the belly slide show weekly now, so if you scroll down, you can see just how large my belly is now, or rather, how big the baby is. I begin my weekly appointments with the midwives today and it is strange to think that I could have 4 more appointments before I have a baby! There is a storm front and a full moon this weekend, so there's a slight chance I could go into labor this weekend, but that is probably just wishful thinking.
Jacob just started the new school year (for work) today and is working almost full-time with the school district this year. He starts his classes at Metro on September 2nd and is taking 3 classes on-line this quarter. So, it will definitely be a busy fall for us! We have Allison coming to visit this weekend and then my sister and her girls (and hopefully Jeff) will be here the following weekend. It will be quite a whirlwind around here and then Jacob and I and the boys will be all alone in the house after everyone leaves and my parents head to Hawaii in October for 10 days.
By the way, I have been watching a lot of the Olympics the last few days, and I think my favorite moment so far has been the US Men's swimming 4x100 m relay race! Go USA!
~Shawn

1 comment:

Daniel Leatham said...

I know that this is probably a little weird, but my name is Daniel Leatham, and i have been looking for Elder Harwood, who served a mission in Mesa, Arizona and was wondering if this is the right family? If it is I would love to talk and catch up on times and can be emailed at danielleatham@gmail.com, if not i am sorry for bothering you.