Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting ready for baby


Joseph is good at lounging - which allows me to take it easy, too. Here he is watching his favorite show "Word World".
So, I got the new Twlight book Breaking Dawn in the mail yesterday. I'm on page 232 - a little behind pace for me. But, I have been taking breaks while reading to make sure I move around a little bit. I read too long yesterday and my feet got a little swollen. After that, I decided to finish washing and sorting the rest of the baby clothes. So, everything is ready for our baby boy to arrive. If you check out my belly shots, you can see how much he has dropped in the past week! My sister is hoping to make it out here in time, but I'm not worried because I am still planning on going late. My mom is requesting a weekend birth - I told her I would try my best to schedule that. My SIL Allison is coming for a few days next weekend, so that should be fun. I am excited to finally meet my nephew Aiden and hopefully Joseph will be nice to him - a little baby practice could be helpful.

No comments: