Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holy cow!

I just looked at my baby countdown and noticed that it said "Only 16 days to go!" WHAT?!?!? That flew by a little. I guess because I am due in September it sounds further away than it really is. My sister and her family will be here on Saturday, so hopefully I will go into labor shortly after they get here.
I got to see Suzzanne, Emily, Matt, and Will yesterday. I haven't seen Emily and Matt since their wedding and this was the first time I saw their baby Will - who will be 2 in October. I was awesome to see how happy they are! Hopefully I will see Suzzanne at least once more before she leaves for the UK. I am excited for her and totally jealous because I would love to go to England!
Keep an eye out for a post titled "We're Leaving for the Hospital" in the next couple of weeks!
~Shawn

No comments: