Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Wii-kend

So we spent our Memorial Day holiday playing our new Nintendo Wii. It's a lot of fun. I've never been a huge fan of video games, but this one is different. Jacob and I played tennis, baseball, golf, bowling, boxing, pool, target shooting, fishing, and a bunch of other games. We also got the Wii Fit, which is a really good workout! Anyway, at the risk of sounding like a commercial, we really enjoy our new toy and Joseph really likes to watch the bowling. I am hoping to get it hooked up to the Internet so I can play games and workout with my sister (she's got Wii, too).
Jacob finished up school at Metro and is planning on transferring to UNO in the Fall. He's working at BPS and Jimmy John's for the next few weeks until Summer school is over and then he will be full-time at JJ's for the rest of the summer. As of now, we don't have any vacation plans, and I certainly don't feel up to being in a car for a long time, so we might just stick to playing the Wii for fun!

No comments: