Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Movies

I'm not exactly a movie buff, but there are a few movies I am really looking forward to this year. The new Indiana Jones looks really cool and I also want to see Get Smart - mostly because Steve Carrell was hilarious in Evan Almighty and Dan in Real Life. The new Pixar movie, Wall-E comes out in June. I am hoping to at least see that one in the theater because I think Joseph will really like it.
Of course, the two movies I am most excited to see don't come out until the end of the year! Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out November 21st and Twilight comes out December 12th. Harry Potter is always a must-see because I really like the books. Twilight is also a fantasy novel by Stephenie Meyer. She graduated from BYU (yay for alums!) and I just read her books last year. So far, there are 3 books in the Twilight series and the fourth comes out this August - just in time for me to have something to relax and read before the baby comes! The movie version of the first book looks really cool - check out the teaser at www.twilightthemovie.com . (Harry Potter fams will recognize the main actor as Cedric Diggory from HP and the Goblet of Fire.) Watching the trailer got me all excited about the books again and I might have to check them out from the library and read them through a second time!
Happy movie watching!
~Shawn

No comments: