Social Icons

Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

On a quest for the unattainable

It's been years, it seems, since I last got a good night's sleep. Obviously, with a newborn, it's to be expected. I just think if I had a genie to grant me 3 wishes, my first wish would be 8 hours of uninterrupted REM sleep. The other 2 of course would be to end world hunger and war, but not before I get my rest ;) I've gotten more sleep on the couch than the bed because I fall asleep nursing Shae a few times a night. There's been a few nights when I fall asleep nursing Shae and wake up a few hours later only to switch him to the other side and nurse him and fall right back to sleep for a few hours. I guess I should be grateful for a really comfortable couch. Shae is definitely growing! Here are a couple pictures.

2 comments:

janabigelow said...

Yes I have a zoo pass and my boys love the zoo. Let me know if you ever want to go. Isn't sleeping everywhere but your bed so much fun! Hopefully you are surviving and let me know if you need anything!

TR said...

How cute! Congrats! They grow WAY to fast don't they?