Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mark Twain

Mark Twain said, "The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why."
Jacob and I have been contemplating this quote as we have made big career decisions lately.  Jacob has discovered a career path that combines his ability to connect with others and his love for technology.  I have been at a crossroads of sorts where I need to decide between pursuing a musical future in education or an administrative one.  As I have spent time reflecting on these decisions, I am reminded of our most important role - our family role.  I am a daughter of God, a wife, and a mother.  These roles are why I was born.  I was born to be Jacob's wife, Joseph and Shae's mom, but also I was born to teach.  I was born to be a musician.  It is important to remember why we were born, but remember that there is always more than one reason!

1 comment:

Bailee said...

I love both of your new posts... keep at it!