Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finally updating

So, it's been over a month since my last entry. Instead of writing a novel, here's a quick rundown of what we've been up to.
July - Not much after the ER visit.
August - I went to SLC for the Scentsy convention. I had a great time and owe my mom BIG time for watching all 6 of her grandkids so Pam and I could be at the convention all day long for 2 days and for driving the whole way!
Jacob finished Summer quarter and started Fall quarter and will have his Associate's in November. I was accepted to UNO and will start in January to get a Music Education Bachelor's. Even though I already have a BA-Music, I have to get a Music Education degree to teach. It will take about 2 years of part-time classes.
September - Joseph started Pre-School!!!! (Okay, it was actually Aug 28). He takes the bus to and from school. His speech has already started improving and I am beginning to catch up with housework while he is away.
I'll post some pictures when I find my camera!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Nice to see ya in blog world:) You guys seem very busy with all the school stuff, good luck and Yay! for graduation coming soon:)!!

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

Thanks for your comment. I've been looking at the floorplan and it seems pretty nice. Its all about the layout when it comes to apts and ours right now sucks. We could also move into a 3 bedroom later. I just am wondering how hard it is to get into student housing at USU. I guess I won't know until I try.