Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scentsy, here I come

So, I am now officially a Scentsy consultant. After a lot of thinking, and my poll a few weeks ago, I decided I would give it a shot. We got our state tax refund last week, so I used some of the money to buy my starter kit. I am planning on having my first party Tuesday March 3rd at 6ish. For those of you who are not in town, I will probably have an "on-line party" also. I think it will be fun and I really like the products. I really like the warmer of the month for February (see picture).
I haven't blogged lately for a few reasons. For one, I had a really terrible cold all last week, so I didn't do much of anything. Secondly, I got a facebook profile, so I've been spending some time getting that all set up. I prefer blogging, so I am getting back to it now.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hmmm...I can't imagine why you like the warmer of the month. :-)